Half of 2012 down
Completely unrelated to Ravenna…
I liked my “How I spent 2011″ summary, so at the beginning of 2012, I started a Google Doc to keep track of the year. I’ll thank myself in December. The first six months have been pretty good! So far this year, I have:
- Written 38 GeekMom posts
- Seen 16 movies*, including 11 in theaters (The Cabin In The Woods twice) and 2 in our personal backyard theater
- Played 7 board games I’d never played–but only 1 video game
- Done only 8 crafty projects, but also 2 big cakes and 9 new-to-me baking projects
- Read only 4.5 books… that’s just sad
- Been to 11 parties (not counting conference events, but totally counting kid birthday parties)
- Been to 9 conferences
- Seen 7 live shows
- Bought 1 car
- Gone on 1 big road trip
- Changed jobs
And we’ve got six months left in the year!
* This many movies is just unheard of post-children. But there are so many to see this summer!